Why you'll love it
A license in 5 minutesDon’t worry, if you use rightclearing, you’ll still have enough time for pacman.
Worldwide & unlimitedNo more territorial restrictions or time limits mean you can even use the song on the moon in 2050.
Pay less & get moreFind affordable songs by passionate artists. They receive a full 80% of your licensing fee.
What the press is saying
- rightclearing helps people looking for music for their commercial projects. The robot quickly and easily calculates the cost of the use of the song. This new idea is putting pressure on the large corporations.
- The Berlin music producer Tim Renner supports the project from Switzerland. Because for artists and rights holders, use of their work shouldn't be about forbidding but about compensation.
- The music platform restorm.com wants to radically simplify the complicated process of music licensing. The aim: Money for the artists and fast licenses for the clients.
- In the argument about copyrights on the net the positions are entrenched. Die Swiss page rightclearing.com wants to create a fair balance.
- rightclearing is addressed to professionals such as filmmakers or advertising agencies as well as individuals that need suitable background music for their next YouTube video. The aim of the new offer is to radically simplify the licensing process and reduce the amount of bureaucratic effort.
- The project from Zurich is an example for the numerous new possibilities the Web offers artists to market themselves.
- By eliminating the lawyers and negotiation factor it seems like it does make the process a lot easier – I can find and license the appropriate music in the course of an afternoon.
- The conflict about copyrights has torn deep rifts into the Net. A new platform from Switzerland shows that there is another way, by bringing together artists and users of their work.
We've got the tweets
- How to license music for your #videos > http://t.co/Hni19FFRtH | Keep it legal, friends! | via @rightclearing and @reelseo
- additional site for Music Licensing for filmmakers & musicians - http://t.co/sVEtiDQqpH http://t.co/Lu1pWsEQvW via @nofilmschool
- Musictech discovery: @rightclearing one-stop music licensing service #MTECHD #m4pt5
- @stiftblog's Liste: Digitale Tools für #Journalisten und #Blogger: http://t.co/PzpAK2xytS #CC #Licensing @rightclearing via @konradweber
- #NextBigThing 4 #music-> @rightclearing [Music licensing is easy] ... http://t.co/LxdRXaC74A
- http://t.co/SE860PpjQV: Music Licensing as Easy as 1-2-3 http://t.co/RetPlEJMXd #startup #entrepreneur #interview
- Monetizing @creativecommons tracks. "@MartinSFP: @rightclearing is a pretty interesting idea for the music industry. http://t.co/P05EydWI"
- Monetize Creative Commons songs with @rightclearing. It’s fair and easy to use. http://t.co/QhfODzuq #cc /by @Phil_Perreaux
- Music licensing is easy with @rightclearing, a must visit http://t.co/26Gb230a #FollowFriend